Thursday, May 6, 2010

Enjoying my sleep now...

You may be wondering why I have this picture up....no this isn't what I currently look like obviously. However, this is the picture that will hang on my fridge after 2 weeks is done. I can't even believe that it was possible for me to look like this just a year ago compared to what I look like now :)

Anyway, before the exercise and diet regimen come into play, I've got 2 more weeks till this bundle of joy presents himself to the world!! I had my 37 week doctor's appointment on Wednesday, but no news to report in terms of further dilation. I'm still hangin in there at 1 cm. That's okay though because I still have some things I would like to get done before Colt gets here (project nesting is still underway). Not to mention, my Mom is still needing to get some things done at work before she leaves for 2 weeks, and I really need to have the support!! However, we did officially set the date of induction for May 19th! I'm excited!!!

As far as pregnancy goes, I am definitely not one of those women that really enjoyed the process of being pregnant. The body goes through many changes and I definitely was not prepared for what it took to grow another human! Not to be negative about the whole experience, because of course there was the wonderful moments when you get to feel your baby kicking and moving around! I guess what I'm trying to say is that I won't be rushing into #2 ;)

Have a wonderful Thursday! I will be having a great weekend full of barbeques with great friends! Even though Manhattan is not my ideal place to live, I have definitely enjoyed the people that I have grown very close to while being here! God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for the 19th!! It is on our calendar!

    ReplyDelete