Sunday, April 4, 2010

6 weeks and counting...

I have really enjoyed reading some of my friends' blogs and have found it fascinating to see what all they are going through with having babies and just life in general! Therefore, we have decided to start a blog. I say we as very weak because Josh will probably post a total of 1 time, but I hope he will do more.  I bribed him with..."Cole does it with Jenna" :)  

Anyway, I thought I would just update what is going on for us right now.  We are finishing up our last semester of classes for our master's degree!! It has been a difficult process, but definitely worth it. I really love doing therapy.  Josh even has his hero...John Gottman, who leads him every step of the way :)  250 more hours and we will be experts! Haha I am very much kidding, but we have definitely learned alot!  

Soooo the baby! Wow, only 6 more weeks to go!  At our last appointment on Friday, she checked everything and said everything seems to be right on target!  She said that she would guess he is about 3 pounds...although the books all say 4, but I think I trust the doctor a little more :)  Anyway, she said we would have the option at 37 weeks to schedule to be induced somewhere between the 39th and 40th week, which is really good news!  At this point, she said that the baby will just be gaining weight and everything will be fully developed so it would be completely safe to have him come a couple of days early if I'm completely miserable! Anyway, so she said pick a date and we can get started!  We haven't picked a date yet, but we are thinking sometime on the week of the 18th of May.  Wow, can't believe that this is coming so soon!  Anyway, till next time! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! You need to post some belly pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! We can be blog buddies now!! And don't worry-Josh will come around. It took Cole a while but he likes it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you started a blog : ) I love reading my friends' blogs. By the way, I have all of Gottman's handouts if Josh needs them ; )

    ReplyDelete